In case you don't know, Mea culpa is Latin for "my mistake." When I posted about the free embroidery designs from Floriani not being usable, I was simply wrong. I made a mistake in the installation of the CDs.
It seems that the files are compressed somehow and you don't see them. I looked using Windows explorer AND Mac Finder, but didn't see the files. When you install the software there is a little thing that asks about file type but defaults to cs2- which is a Floriani working file. When I tried it again, I saw the dialogue box that I obviously just didn't see before and was able to get the files in the format my machine uses.
I feel like a dunderhead (whatever that is!)
Meanwhile, I did a couple of stitch outs late Saturday that I put on Flickr, but didn't blog. These pics are slightly blurry (again - my fault)
The center and outer hearts came programmed in my machine, but the one between (the thicker gold) was digitized by Majorie at Marjorie's Quilting Bee.
Marjorie also digitized the interior heart and the word 'dream' on this one. The outer scalloped border came programmed in my machine.
I love combining the designs. Marjorie does a great job. The heart shapes match the size of the AccuQuilt GO! hearts small die cut. I will be doing some applique with this later.