My back decided to act up Thursday morning, so I made a visit to the chiropractor and got it "whacked back into place." However, that left me limited in what I could do for the evening. I had been playing with digitizing a logo for my friend who carves Father Christmas figures. I had done one test stitchout that I wasn't overly happy with. So I sat gingerly in my chair and did some cleanup on the original image. Then I used one of the three trial programs I am testing for digitizing embroidery. (There is another way more expensive one that I want to try too!)
Anyway - here is the stitchout from the effort. I think I like this one.
I could not get the branches as "spidery" as I wanted them, but at least this one looks pretty good.
I also looked at some pictures from a past vacation. This one had been lost in the shuffle. Although it is a tile mosaic wall, when I saw it all I could think was "Crazy Quilt."