Sunday I did some more machine embroidery. I have the AccuQuilt Go! dies for the Gingham Dog and Overall Sam. So I did some sew-outs using these die cuts and Marjorie's files.
Here are the results. There is some puckering - NOT due to the embroidery files, but due to my stabilizer. I used "Totally Stable" and it wasn't as stable as that would imply! I also didn't float an extra layer of tearaway stabilizer under it. Live and learn. I think these will be fine in a quilt anyway.
I also tried a file I got from Embroidery Library It is a trapunto embroidery file. I only bought one of these and it is not appropriate for the current season, but I finally sewed it out so I am showing it anyway.