An update on the discharge dyeing. I tried some other techniques on the other two quadrants of the discharged fabric from the previous post.
I attempted making a dotted grid by painting some bleach onto bubble wrap and pressing the fabric onto it.
I also tried using Elmer's school glue, the kind that washes out, as a resist. I just painted it on straight from the pointy cap that comes on the bottle. It dried completely and then bleach was brushed on the area.
For now the entire piece of cloth looks like this:
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in posts may be affiliate links for which I am compensated if you click through and purchase.